Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas!!

We have had such a wonderful Christmas! I just love watching how excited the kids are the whole month of December, and finally on Christmas morning they are just so overjoyed! 
Ryan and Cooper both got a Nintendo 3DS; Riley got an iTouch; and Kendall got some lego blocks. It was so fun to watch them open up all their presents! I got Casey a movie and a BYU blanket, and Casey got me P90X3...which I LOVE!!! I can't wait to start on Monday...I'm so excited!!
My parents came over later this morning and we had fun watching the kids open their grandparent gifts. They are pretty spoiled! They sure have an amazing grandma and grandpa. I'm so grateful that we live so close to them, and that my kids get to spend so much time with them!
We've just been hanging out all day and taking it easy. I love my family so much!!

Merry Christmas!!












p.s. I'm a little sad at how blurry these pictures turned out! I think I'll make a goal to use my "real" camera more often, and not rely of my phone to take pictures..especially on such special events!

No comments:

Post a Comment