Friday, August 23, 2013

My 1st Grader!


Today Ryan had his first day of school. He was so excited! He didn't feel like walking and so we all drove up together. When we got there he found some friends and played tag until the teachers came out. He had a big smile on his face the whole time as he walked into the school. Cooper was kind of sad when he found out that Ryan was going to be in school all day just like Riley. Cooper really missed him, but he ended up having a fun time playing with Kendall. He was so sweet to her all day.

When Ryan got home he told me that he had such a fun time! He really likes his teacher and is super excited to go back on Monday. I asked him if he liked eating lunch in the cafeteria and he said "yes, but something bad happened." He told me that after he got his lunch, he spilled his chocolate milk all over his food. He said he was really sad, but the teacher helped him get some new food and so he was happy. He liked his hamburger :)

Riley was happy again, too when she got home. She really likes her teachers and she said that 3rd grade is way more fun than 2nd! I'm glad that my kids like school...I hope they always do!













No comments:

Post a Comment